Labour and Business Trends to Prepare for 2022
December 09, 2021
We are excited to extend a very special invitation to our event, on December 9th at 2 pm ET/ 11 am PT to recap the year that was and share insights and then looking ahead to prepare for what’s to come in 2022. We’ll be covering major trends in labour and business with a particular eye on how they will impact Canadian organizations. Attend to get some great insights from Canadian workplace culture from 2021 while also looking ahead and learning about major trends that will impact business and labour in 2022.
The Canadian Workplace Culture Index team will present insights from their 2021 research into the opinions of Canadians about Workplace Culture. Insights include how COVID has impacted different groups of Canadians, how the attitudes of men and women differ, and the way different regions of Canada see workplace culture.
We will then present major labour and business trends to prepare for 2022. Topics covered will include:
- managing multi-generational workforces
- the great return or not: remote, hybrid, in-person?
- the new benefits and perks paradigm: it’s personal
- upskilling – power skills
- increased focus on employee experience
- cybersecurity for remote workers
- employee well-being a top priority, and more.
Visit event's website
Print this page