Virtual Workshop: The Art of Diversity & Inclusion in the Workplace
May 31 - June 02, 2022
We live in a time like no other. Fast-changing demographics and heightened awareness of the diversity that surrounds us create challenges and opportunities for today’s workplace. As leaders of organizations in today’s world, creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is critical. This workshop will introduce leaders to the concepts of diversity and inclusion and provide concrete tools to move this important work forward in your organization.
This virtual workshop will:
– Explore why diversity and inclusion work needs to be undertaken
– Build awareness of common definitions
– Provide context about the important elements leaders need to be thinking about and planning for
– Introduce Inclusive Leadership practices
– Explore mechanisms to move inclusion forward such as Employee Resource Groups; diversity audits; nudges; organizational commitments
– Provide suggested approaches to undertaking inclusion plans
This engaging workshop will give leaders a place to begin, an opportunity to understand within your context, and ways to bring this work to life in your organization.
– May 31 & June 2, 2022
– 9:30 am to 12:30 pm [PDT]
– CPHR BC & Yukon approved for 6 CPD hours
The Art of Diversity & Inclusion in the Workplace is one of the core courses of The Art of HR Certificate Program created by Engaged HR. The program encompasses the management knowledge and skill set necessary to manage employees through the entire employee life cycle. Completion of the 4 core courses and 3 additional elective courses entitles the participant to a Certificate in The Art of HR.
Visit event's website
Print this page