Virtual Workshop: The Art of People Leadership
June 07 - June 16, 2022
The workplace culture of today is complex and dynamic and people leaders are being called upon to lead in new and exciting ways. Moving beyond the day to day management of people, people leadership is about the nuances of communication, team dynamics and organizational culture, and the importance of a psychologically safe and healthy team.
The Art of People Leadership is an interactive, virtual program designed to support experienced managers, supervisors, and team leaders, typically at the executive, director, and C-Suite level of their career journey.
Participants in this program can look forward to:
• Learning how to implement practical strategies of appreciation in the workplace;
• Understanding the dynamics of supporting multi-generational teams;
• Practicing advanced communication techniques relating to de-escalation and conflict resolution; and
• Exploring mental wellness strategies and stress management techniques as a way to sustain a healthy workplace culture.
It is mandatory to take 3-hour “The Art of Effective Communication” program to enroll this course.
– June 7, 9, 14 &16, 2022
– 9:30 am to 12:30 pm [PDT]
– CPHR BC & Yukon approved for 12 CPD hours
The Art of People Leadership is one of the core courses of The Art of HR Certificate Program created by Engaged HR. The program encompasses the management knowledge and skill set necessary to manage employees through the entire employee life cycle. Completion of the 4 core courses and 3 additional elective courses entitles the participant to a Certificate in The Art of HR.
Visit event's website
Print this page