Virtual Workshop: The Art of People Management
February 08 - February 17, 2022
We live in a state of constant change and the need to develop strong people management skills is one constant! Every manager is responsible for nurturing “the employee experience” at work and there’s a lot that goes into fostering a positive employee experience and building a culture where employees feel supported, heard, and valued. Empowering every employee to succeed means putting an intentional, strategic focus on the ways we manage people.
The Art of People Management is an interactive, virtual program designed to support managers and supervisors at the early stages of their leadership journey.
Participants in this program can look forward to:
• Understanding how personality preferences naturally emerge in our day-to-day work styles;
• Delving into emotional intelligence and key concepts of assertiveness, empathy, and healthy boundaries;
• Exploring issues and challenges unique to new supervisors, including how to manage remote, in-person, and hybrid work teams; and
• Assessing and growing your own personal style of leadership.
– February 8, 10, 15 &17, 2022
– 9:30 am to 12:30 pm [PST]
– CPHR BC & Yukon approved for 12 CPD hours
The Art of People Management is one of the core courses of The Art of HR Certificate Program created by Engaged HR. The program encompasses the management knowledge and skill set necessary to manage employees through the entire employee life cycle. Completion of the 4 core courses and 3 additional elective courses entitles the participant to a Certificate in The Art of HR.
Visit event's website
Print this page