Future of Work
Management guru Dave Ulrich to deliver keynote at Work 4.0 event
By Talent Canada Staff
On April 15, Talent Canada is hosting a groundbreaking virtual event on how work is being revolutionized post-pandemic.
Dr. Dave Ulrich, recognized as one of the top HR experts in the world, will kick off the afternoon with a keynote address. Ulrich, the Rensis Likert Professor at the University of Michigan’s Ross School of Business, has published more than 30 books and more than 200 articles and book chapters.
“We are thrilled to welcome the ‘Father of Modern HR’ to the lineup of incredible speakers,” said Todd Humber, publisher of Talent Canada at Annex Business Media.
“There aren’t many bigger names or experts with the wealth of knowledge that Dr. Ulrich brings to the table. Leaders at companies in all sectors, across the country, are taking a long look at how work has been done throughout the pandemic and what permanent lessons that may hold. This event is designed to help further those conversations.”
Work 4.0: Revolutionizing Work Post-Pandemic kicks off at 1 p.m. ET on April 15. In addition to Ulrich’s keynote, it also features panel discussions with industry insiders including:
- Jason Brommet, head of modern work at Microsoft Canada
- Robert Hosking, senior vice-president, managing director of search practices at LHH
- Deon Blyan, director of global talent development, people and culture at Sunwing Travel Group
- And more!
Registration is free
See the full agenda and register to attend today at https://www.talentcanada.ca/virtual-events/work-4-0-revolutionizing-work-post-pandemic/
Print this page
- Decades-long diversity journey gets ‘reality check’
- Dollarama expands plans to grow stores across Canada as profits slip amid pandemic