Health & Safety
Nominations open for OHS Canada’s Top 25 Under 40 for 2023
Nominations are now open for OHS Canada’s popular Top 25 Under 40 program for 2023.
“This is a chance to turn the spotlight on the young talent on your teams, and recognize the amazing work that the next generation of safety professionals is doing,” said Todd Humber, senior editor for OHS Canada and Talent Canada.
To be considered for the 2023 competition, nominees must be under the age of 40 as of Dec. 31, 2023. They also must be working as an occupational health and safety professional in Canada.
All nominees should:
- demonstrate a strong work ethic
- show leadership and initiative
- actively seek new opportunities for training and education
- be involved in industry associations, projects and/or initiatives.
The deadline to submit nominations is Friday, Aug. 4, 2023, at midnight ET.
Winners will be recognized at the 2023 OHS Honours gala in Toronto this fall.
To begin the nomination process, visit https://www.ohscanada.com/top-25-under-40/
Print this page
- Canada’s leadership tables have a diversity deficit: BoardShift aims to solve it
- Nova Scotia spending $8 million on mobile homes to house health-care workers