Benefits & Pensions
The role of medication adherence in healthy workplaces
Mental health issues have been a major side effect of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Jeff Boutilier, general manager of pharmacy and chief clinical officer at Express Scripts Canada, joined the Talent Show podcast in September to discuss this phenomenon, as well as the role of medication as a solution, and what workplaces can do to assist employees through this time.
In this episode, Boutilier comments on:
- the state of Canadians’ mental health during the COVID-19 pandemic
- age groups that have been more heavily impacted
- the role of health benefits companies such as Express Scripts Canada
- the importance of medication adherence for overall good workforce performance
- the role that pharmacists can play in employee health outcomes.
This episode was sponsored by Express Scripts Canada. To learn more, visit www.express-scripts.ca/.
Print this page
- Considering repercussions of the mental health pandemic
- Public service employees in B.C. must get vaccinated against COVID-19