“The New Normal?” Managing the Return to the Workplace
September 28, 2021 at
Avoiding the Legal & Organizational Landmines
- Employees who refuse to return
- Employees who announce that they are Anti-Vax
- Liability to secure a safe workplace for employees and customers
- Current Issues in Managing the Return to the Workplace
- Key steps to take now to mitigate problems
Prioritizing Next Steps
- Evaluating Pandemic pivots Reassessing your risks and opportunities
- The Importance of Leadership
Frequently Asked Questions About “The New Normal?” Managing the Return to the Workplace
When & Where?“The New Normal?” Managing the Return to the Workplace will take place virtually via GoToWebinar on September 28, 2021 at 9:00am EST.
There will be a 15 minute break between live sessions.
Why Virtual?The safety and wellbeing of our employees, customers, and community is our number one priority. By making this event an online experience, it eliminates the need for attendees and sponsors to travel in-person, while enabling them to still benefit from the event content.
What’s Included?Your registration provides you with access to watch the virtual keynote, all live sessions, and on-demand recorded content and product demonstrations.
How do I access?We will email you an access link to the virtual event the morning of September 28, 2021.
If you don’t see an access link in your email inbox, please check your junk folder. If you are still unable to locate the email, contact Tara Jacobs.
From the Bookstore