Benefits & Pensions
Feedback needed on future of mental health benefits
By Talent Canada staff
- What is the future of mental health benefits?
- How has COVID-19 affected your workforce’s mental health?
- What new measures have employers taken to address issues of burnout and stress?
Take the survey!
Talent Canada, a national media brand which looks at the business case for investing in people, is conducting a survey of business owners across Canada to understand their approaches to mental health through the COVID-19 pandemic.
The results of the survey will be strictly confidential and will only be reported in aggregate with no individual identifying information.
The results will be published by Talent Canada on TalentCanada.ca, and will be the subject of a roundtable discussion, with coverage to follow on our website and in our quarterly magazine. Find the survey at the following weblink: https://www.research.net/r/K22Y8GC
The survey should take only a few minutes to complete. Participants will have an opportunity to win one of two $50 Visa gift cards.
Print this page
- Delta Air Lines will make unvaccinated employees pay charge
- N.L. doctors say physician shortage will get worse if N.S. boosts its health system