Health & Safety
VIDEO: As Canada reopens, workplace leaders weigh in
Canadian provinces are beginning to unveil plans to reopen their economies following closures as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic.
On May 8, Talent Canada editor Marcel Vander Wier spoke with three human resources experts from different regions in the country to better understand how employers should be reopening their workplaces following government-mandated closures.
Thank you to:
- Cissy Pau, principal at Clear HR Consulting in Vancouver
- Manny Campione, market leader and principal at Normandin Beaudry in Toronto
- Detry Carragher, founder of Carvo Group, an HR management company in Charlottetown.
Follow along as the panel responds to questions including:
- How has the COVID-19 pandemic affected your staff personnel decisions? (1:04)
- How much do you expect workplaces to change as a result of this pandemic? (4:44)
- What advice do you have for workplace leaders in setting policy and moving forward? (11:50)
- What are the best human resources practices that you’ve seen in your province? (16:00)
Print this page