ACSESS honours best in Canadian staffing industry, Randstad takes home multiple awards
The Association of Canadian Search, Employment & Staffing Services (ACSESS) has announced the winners of its 2023 staffing industry awards.
The ACSESS 2023 Awards Ceremony took place at the association’s national conference held in Calgary, which ran from May 1o to May 12. The following individual members and firms were recognized for their exceptional achievements in several areas, including health and safety, leadership, volunteerism and community service.
Award of Excellence
Kevin Gill, Staffmax Staffing & Recruiting
Community Service Award
Recruiter of the Year
- Prairie/West – Tammy Boyko, Aplin
- Ontario – Janet DiNatala, Synergie Hunt
- Quebec – Karine Gagnon, DMC Recruitment
Professional Development Award
Jill Kantor- Aplin
- Prairie/West – Tara Hearn, Mercer Bradley
- Ontario – Natalia Rojas, Synergie Hunt
Health & Safety Award
Special Recognition Award
Sheila Musgrove, TAG Recruitment Group Inc.
The Association of Canadian Search, Employment and Staffing Services (ACSESS) is the single voice for promoting best practices and ethical standards for the recruitment, employment and staffing services industry in Canada.
With more than 1,200 member offices offering staffing solutions in the areas of professional search, and temporary and contract staffing, ACSESS members provide a key service to businesses and offer a broad range of career planning and employment opportunities to their clients.
Print this page
- Death of the password coming as passkey technology on brink of consumer adoption
- Tech, sustainability key to attracting young talent to an evolving agriculture sector